We are Here for YOU!
Looking for a trusted partner dedicated to driving results, or more insight into what Addison Group brands can provide? You have come to the right place.
No matter the need, our brands have a solution, no matter the project size, we are dedicated to your success.
Need Verification of Employment or References?
WEB: Senior Software Developer (React Native) - Remote
Category: Information Technology
Reference ID: 517011
Start Date: 01/31/2022
- AWS Cloud: Lambda, EKS, ECS, EC2, DynamoDB, Aurora, Kinesis, SNS, SQS, API Gateway, Cloudformation, Cloudfront, S3, IAM
- Frameworks: React Native, React, Serverless Framework, Terraform, .Net
- Testing: Browser Stack, Appium, Jest, NUnit
- Query Languages / Databases: MSSQL, MongoDB, DynamoDB, Snowflake
- CICD: GitHub Actions, Jenkins
- Source Control: GitHub
- Process: GitFlow, Agile (Jira), Confluence
What is expected of you:
- Full stack software engineer with focus on mobile development. A majority of your time will be enabling development in our React Native app with a large amount of time dedicated to the rest of our stack.
- Work effectively with a team of 4-6 other software engineers, QA, Scrum, and Product to build an amazing software product
- Push to production multiple times a day, from multiple different microservices
- Thoughtful in code reviews with the ability to contribute and the humility to learn
- Domain-driven approach to breakout problems into smaller pieces based on business needs
- A test-first approach to writing software
- Trust and autonomy to build the right solution the right way
- 3+ years working with RESTful APIs or GraphQL
- 2+ years working on mobile development
- 1+ years working in the cloud, thinking with a “cloud-first” approach
- Experience with modern web development techniques such as semantic HTML, accessibility, SEO techniques, server side rendering, etc.
- Ability to communicate effectively to other engineers (via patterns) or to non-technical stakeholders
- Experience with React Native
- Experience with MobX-state-tree or similar state management libraries
- Experience working on native iOS and Android development
- Experience with ES6/ES2015+ and current JS frameworks like React, Vue, or Angular
- Experience with strongly, statically typed languages and OOP principles in C# or Java
Our Software Engineers work on agile teams, solving challenging problems in the logistics e-commerce space. We are looking for a senior engineer to help lead and create our next wave of products and architectural changes. Ideal candidate believes in a pragmatic approach, is creative, but able to embrace elegant simplicity in both code and infrastructure. You’ll be building the foundation that enables us to empower the logistics landscape and help customers all over the world.
Why work here?
We offer big-company benefits in a small-ish sized company because we really value and are committed to our people. There are even some extras that will surprise you.
- 100% Paid Health and Dental available
- 401(k) matching with no vesting
- Stock Options
- 100% paid maternity and paternity leave
- Pet Insurance
- Monthly Wellness Reimbursements
- Casual dress code
- Open to full time remote
WEB: (2) Senior Software Developer (Node, Java, React) - RemoteAustin, TX
Web - Sr Full Stack Developer - REMOTE (BACKEND FOCUSED)Austin , TX
Looking to join a Fast Growing Technical Start- up? Strong leadership team and equity behind this organization with the opportunity to work on cutting edge technology and with some of the top technical talent in the US. THEY ARE LOOKNG FOR A STRONG SEN...Recommended
FED - Principal React Engineer - RemoteRemote USA, NY
Principal React Engineer Location: Remote USA - Must live in the United States Salary: $170-190K No sponsorship Position summary: This Engineer will be the most senior full-stack technical member of our growing US-based engineering team and will report...Recommended
Senior Java DeveloperREMOTE, IL
Job Description: Responsibilities Responsible for understanding the business requirements from Product Owners to produce technical design sketches Breakdown complex architectural requirements/problems into simple requirements (stories) for better under...Recommended
WEB - Sr Frontend Developer (100% Remote)Austin, TX
Are you looking for a growth opportunity for a reputable company with a positive work environment? Our client, an Logistics company, is looking for a Sr. Frontend Developer to join their team. Please contact us today to discuss this opportunity! Senior...Recommended
WEB - Principal Backend Engineer: Python, Restful API - RemoteNY, NY
Title: Principal Python Restful API Engineer Location: USA Remote Salary: 170-190K No sponsorship offered Our sister company is seeking a 8+ years experience engineer as a backend-focused software developer to join our growing tech team. In this role, ...Recommended
WEB - L5 Software Development Engineer - Hybrid Nash, Seattle, AustinSeattle, WA
Title: Software Development Engineer Location: Nashville, TN or Seattle, WA or Austin, TX (hybrid 3 days onsite/week) Salary: $160k-$180k + sign on bonus + RSUs Type: Direct Hire Our client is able to work with current H-1B holders, EAD, and TN Visas O...Recommended
Mobile Application DeveloperLebanon, TN
Mobile Application Developer – iOS Direct Hire - $110-120k/yr Onsite M-F for first 90 days then 2 days remote a week after – Lebanon, TN Job Description This role has responsibility for supporting business units by managing all aspects of client’s mark...Recommended
DATA - (2) Senior Data Engineer (Python/Azure)The Woodlands, TX
This is an organizational leader with a heavy front-of-the-room presence, background in data engineering, and a current strong knowledge of designing, building, and advising teams on the implementation of an Azure cloud ecosystem: all aspects of the cl...Recommended
DBA - Oracle EBS DBA(Remote) - 2 Roles (Oracle EBS 12.1 and R12.2)Remote/Grafton, WI
Title: Oracle DBA Location: Remote USA Salary: $140-150K + Bonus No sponsorship offered Note: Candidate must have 2 years as a DBA in Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS) version 12.1 and R12.2. Seeking a subject matter expert in the ever-evolving world of da...Recommended
.NET - Sr. C# Developer (remote)remote, OK
Sr. .NET Developer Direct Hire Remote Pay: up to $120,000/year and employer-paid medical insurance The senior developer will help guide a development team, responsible for an enterprise level platform consisting of a .Net admin suite. Strong experience...Recommended
MOBILE - Lead Android Developer (Kotlin, Java) 100% REMOTEDallas, TX
What You Will Do Lead and mentor a team of developers with a variety of experience levels. Design, write, execute, high quality code to commercialize platforms using industry standard development patterns and practices. Optimize and transform existing ...Recommended
.NET - Mid-Level Full Stack/Front End Developer - .NET/VueRemote , TN
Full Stack Developer - Front End Focus with Vue Direct Hire - 100% Remote Must be able to obtain a Security Clearance - not required to start though $90,000-110,000 per year Position Title: Full Stack Developer (Mid-Level) Remote: 100% Remote Technolog...Recommended
EXEC - VP of Application and Data Analytics - 3 Days onsiteMurfreesboro, TN
VP of Application and Data Analytics Location: Nashville Area (2 days remote) Salary: $160-180K + 12-15% Must be onsite first 90 days then 2X remote weekly VP of Application and Data Analytics *Please include in your resume experience related to settin...Recommended
JAVA - Sr. Backend Software Engineer (Remote w/preference in certain states)Austin, TX
Java Backend Software Engineer – Remote Direct Hire – Must be authorized to work in the US with no assistance now or in the future $130K - $180K + 10% bonus potential + equity + unlimited PTO! Our client has experienced tremendous growth recently and i...Recommended