We are Here for YOU!
Looking for a trusted partner dedicated to driving results, or more insight into what Addison Group brands can provide? You have come to the right place.
No matter the need, our brands have a solution, no matter the project size, we are dedicated to your success.
Need Verification of Employment or References?
Standard Hours: 9 to 5
Salary: 18.00 Per Hour
Reference ID: 480240
Start Date: 01/25/2021
End Date: 02/03/2021
Address: Boulder, CO
- Opens accounts, handles cash transactions, sells cross-sells bank products and services, and resolves complex customer service issues
- Refers customers to other business areas of the company as appropriate.
- Maintains a current knowledge and consistent compliance with bank secrecy act (bsa) requirements
- Maintains current knowledge and consistent compliance with other banking regulations and bank policies and procedures related to the position.
- Processes paying receiving transactions and maintains accurate records of all transactions.
- Cashes checks within assigned limits and stated guidelines.
- Responsible for daily cash settlements of cash and proof transactions.
- Opens checking, savings, money market and certificates of deposit accounts
- Orders check and atm debit cards and provides starter checks for new accounts.
- Understands and effectively applies selling techniques to open, develop, and close sales; creates product interest; actively cross-sells products services; actively pursues potential customers.
- Identifies customer’s financial needs through in-person efforts, cold calls, referrals, and marketing, while providing strong product knowledge and quality service excellence.
- Displays knowledge and proficiency in explaining, selling, and administering products; refers customers to appropriate resources within the organization.
- Actively profiles customers to understand their complete financial services needs and recommends products and services based on those needs.
- Identify cross-sell and referral opportunities to broaden customer banking relationships. Responds to customer needs and priorities; establishes effective working relationships with customers; identifies and takes appropriate action on customer needs.
- Delivers the quality of service as defined by department standards.
Pay: $18 – 21 Depending on experience
Perks: Goal will be to grow this person up within the branch as they grow
Hours: M – F 8 - 5 NO WEEKEND SHIFTS!
Selling points: 1. No weekend shifts! 2. Amazing small bank mentality- no late night call blasting to customers, or pesky metrics to hit 3. Covered Garage parking for employees- can use on the weekends/evenings for personal outings as well!!
- 6 months+ of cash handling and customer service
- Interest in Banking/Financial Services industry
- Go-getter, moldable and eager
Addison Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Addison Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Addison Group complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.
Member Services RepresentativeReston, VA
Addison Group’s client is looking for a Member Services Representative to join their team on a Contract to Hire basis! This role pays $18/hr and is 100% on-site in Reston, VA. Apply here to learn more! JOB RESPONSIBILITIES Answering phone calls and wri...Recommended
Membership Services CoordinatorWashington, DC
Addison Group’s client is seeking a Membership Services Coordinator to join their team in Washington, DC! The Membership Coordinator will play a key role in supporting the efforts of the Membership Department. This is a contract-to-hire role that start...Recommended
Membership Services CoordinatorWashington, DC
Addison Group’s client is seeking a Membership Services Coordinator to join their team in Washington DC! The pay-rate is $16-20/hour. This is a contract-to-hire position. This position currently hybrid! The organization offers an excellent opportunity ...Recommended
Technical Account Executive - Columbus, OHDublin/Columbus /Remote, OH
Title: Technical Account Executive Location: Columbus, OH AREA - Remote but must live within 30 miles of location. Salary: $60-70K + Sales commission up to $20K No sponsorship available General Summary: As a consultative sales professional, the Sales A...Recommended
Customer Service RepresentativeAustin, TX
Customer Service Representatives Our client is seeking a Customer Relations Specialist to join their Customer Service Team! They offer hands on training with a dynamic and fun work environment. If you enjoy going the extra mile for customers and want t...Recommended
Customer Service & Inside Sales RepresentativeBatavia, IL
Customer Service and Inside Sales Representative Our logistics client is currently seeking a Customer Service Representative to join their team. The individual in this role will be the main point of contact for clients orders, shipping questions and wi...Recommended
Family Office Senior AccountantSan Carlos, CA
Title: Family Office Senior Accountant Salary: $110K - $113K Location: San Carlos, California Job ID: 540694 Family Office Sr. Accountant About the Firm A single-family office in San Carlos. We provide accounting services as well as concierge services....Recommended
ControllerEdina , MN
Role: Controller Location: Edina, Minnesota Pay Rate: $110,000 - $120,000 / Year We take pride in the quality of our work, value the safety of our employees, and work with integrity as a team. Our company has recently grown to 80+ employees, and we are...Recommended
Accounts ReceivableReston, VA
Accounts Receivable Job Summary: The Accounts Receivable Clerk will assist in ensuring that the company receives payment for goods and services offered to clients. Duties/Responsibilities: Prepares, posts, verifies, and records customer payments and tr...Recommended
PM - Product Manager (Denver Cherry Creek Area) - HybridDenver, CO
Title: Product Manager - Operations/IT/Risk Location: Denver (Cherry Creek Area) Salary: $75-85K The Product Manager is responsible for product planning, road mapping, understanding user needs, and aligning stakeholders around the vision of the product...Recommended
Cash Applications SpecialistAustin, TX
Role: Cash Applications Specialist Location: Austin, TX (Southwest) Pay Rate Range: $23 - $25 / hour (pay rate dependent on applicable experience) Internal Job ID: 563993 Are you looking for a growth opportunity for a reputable company with a positive ...Recommended
Customer Service RepresentativeMt Laurel, NJ
An Addison Group client is looking for several Customer Service reps to join their team out of Mt. Laurel, NJ. This is a contract role targeting $17-18/hr. Responsibilities: Call prospects from the provided data base using our automated dialer system D...Recommended
Recruiter Direct Hire Position Base Salary $45,000.00-$50,000.00 based on experience + Commission and Bonus In office M-F with hybrid flexibility after training Description If you are you an outgoing, results-driven team player and seeking a rewarding ...Recommended
Customer Service SpecialistTysons Corner, VA
Addison Group’s client is looking for a Customer Service Specialist to join their team on a Contract to Hire basis with a conversion salary of $50-55k. Apply here to learn more! JOB RESPONSIBILITIES Promptly responding to customer queries via email, li...Recommended
Seeking Senior Accountants for Multiple IndustriesCA
Job Title: Senior Accountant Location: San Francisco, CA Internal Job ID: 504344 We are currently representing several clients (public & pre-ipo) in the Technology, Bio-Tech, Pharmaceutical, Medical Devices, and Investment Banking industries who are lo...Recommended