We are Here for YOU!
Looking for a trusted partner dedicated to driving results, or more insight into what Addison Group brands can provide? You have come to the right place.
No matter the need, our brands have a solution, no matter the project size, we are dedicated to your success.
Need Verification of Employment or References?
Reference ID: 524671
Start Date: 03/14/2022
- Responsible for full lifecycle technical recruitment.
- Partner with the hiring team to define open positions create position descriptions and vet job requirements.
- Update job postings to various job boards
- Perform advanced sourcing through various mediums including internal and external database mining, networking, associations, universities, community agencies, social media, referrals, Boolean search strings, online and traditional directories as well as other innovative sourcing methods to support current and future hiring needs.
- Develop and implement innovative recruiting strategies to meet the hiring goals for hard-to-fill and highly specialized positions
- Serve as a subject matter expert in technical recruiting, offering data, trends, and guidance on best practices.
- Review resumes, track candidates, and maintain candidate progress within the Applicant Tracking System.
- Coordinate and prepare interview materials, schedule interviews, and assist with recruiting events.
- Cultivate an exceptional candidate experience and ensure flawless communication and handoffs.
- Act as a Point-of-Contact for candidates and the hiring team on interview days.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a proven ability to communicate at all levels in a professional, articulate manner.
- Proven ability to multitask, prioritize, and pivot in a fast past environment with changing needs.
- Must be able to work well independently as well as on a multi-functional team.
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills with high-level attention to detail.
- Experience developing creative sourcing strategies for hard-to-fill roles.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately.
- 3+ years’ experience in full-cycle, technical recruiting preferred
- Experience with Google Suite preferred
- Experience mentoring and/or managing members of recruiting team preferred
Addison Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Addison Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Addison Group complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.
Senior RecruiterWashington, DC
Our client, a non-profit based in Washington, DC, is seeking a Senior Recruiter to assist in a surge of recruiting efforts. This role sits within the Human Resources department. This recruiter will jump right in to handle full time requisitions across ...Recommended
HR CoordinatorBeverly, MA
Title: HR Coordinator Pay: $ 70k-80k (based on experience) Location: Beverly, MA 01915 Job Type: Contract to hire Responsibilities: • Manage the relationship with the RPO company • Provide analytical and well documented reports to the team • Create a s...Recommended
Sr. Talent ManagerWashington, DC
Addison Group’s client is seeking a Sr. Talent Manager to join their team in Washington DC! The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of workforce planning and full life-cycle recruiting experience and excellent time management skills. Job Description: Le...Recommended
Recruiter Our client is looking to add a Recruiter to its growing team. This is a great opportunity to join an energetic team of recruiters and work together to staff a high volume of hourly positions throughout the country. Apply today! Location: Auro...Recommended
Position Title: Field Recruiter Location: Denver, CO Salary Range: $65-$85K Depending on experience Industries including: Healthcare, Engineering, Food Services, and Energy Company Competitive Edge: Remote flexibility offered Family oriented culture Up...Recommended
Corporate RecruiterSterling, VA
Addison Group’s client is looking for a Corporate Recruiter to join their team on a Contract-to-hire basis! This role pays $33-34/hr with a conversion salary of $70,000-75,000. Apply here to learn more! This role is 100% on-site and the client is based...Recommended
Contract RecruiterWashington, DC
Addison Group’s client is seeking a Contract Recruiter to join their team in Washington DC! The pay-rate is $17-18/hour. This is a contract position. This position currently hybrid! The organization offers an excellent opportunity to work with a dynami...Recommended
Recruiting CoordinatorDenver, CO
Recruiting Coordinator Our client is looking to add a Recruiting Coordinator to their growing team. This is a full-time role with flexible hours. Apply to this opportunity today. Location: Denver, CO Compensation: $18 - 21/Hour Job Responsibilities: Id...Recommended
Corporate RecruiterPhiladelphia, PA
An Addison Group client is looking for a Contract Recruiter to join their established team in Philadelphia. This is a hybrid opportunity, with some days on site in Philadelphia, PA, and is targeting $25-27/hr. Primary Responsibilities: Responsible for ...Recommended
HR GeneralistAustin, TX
Are you looking for a growth opportunity for a reputable company with a positive work environment? Our client is looking for an HR Generalist to join their team. Please contact us today to discuss this opportunity! HR Generalist Location: Austin, TX Jo...Recommended
HR AssistantMclean, VA
Are you looking for a growth opportunity for a reputable company with a positive work environment? Our client, is looking for an HR Assistant to join their team. Please contact us today to discuss this opportunity! HR Assistant Job Responsibilities HR ...Recommended
Recruiting CoordinatorNew York, NY
Recruiting Coordinator (Finance/Hedge Fund Industry) Contract to Hire Mid-Town Manhattan, NY Pay: $27 / hour We are currently working with an established and prestigious finance firm in Mid-Town Manhattan. Great opportunity for someone with >1-2 years ...Recommended
Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP)DC
We are seeking a Human Resources Business Partner to join our HR team in Washington, DC! The ideal candidate will help us work toward our department’s mission of creating an effective and dynamic work environment that attracts talented staff and meets ...Recommended
INF - POS SupervisorNashville, TN
Position Title: POS Supervisor Onsite Job Type: 6-month Contract Pay Rate: $30-$45/hour Required Tech/Experience Leadership/Supervisor experience (2-3 years minimum) Troubleshooting/Technical Support experience Preferred Tech/Experience (Not required, ...Recommended
Graphic DesignerWashington, DC
Addison Group’s client is seeking a Graphic Designer to join their team in Washington, DC! The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years of graphic design experience and will demonstrate a professional commitment to working collaboratively with the ma...Recommended