We are Here for YOU!
Looking for a trusted partner dedicated to driving results, or more insight into what Addison Group brands can provide? You have come to the right place.
No matter the need, our brands have a solution, no matter the project size, we are dedicated to your success.
Need Verification of Employment or References?
Reference ID: 524547
Start Date: 03/11/2022
Addison Group’s client is seeking an HR Assistant to join their team in Washington DC! The pay-rate is 17-22/hour. This is a contract position. This position currently hybrid (2-3 days in-office)! The organization offers an excellent work environment! Proof of vaccination is required.
- Maintains accurate and up-to-date human resource files, records, and documentation.
- Answers frequently asked questions from applicants and employees relative to standard policies, benefits, hiring processes, etc.; refers more complex questions to appropriate senior-level HR staff or management.
- Maintains the integrity and confidentiality of human resource files and records.
- Performs periodic audits of HR files and records to ensure that all required documents are collected and filed appropriately.
- Provides clerical support to the HR department.
- May assist with payroll functions including processing, answering employee questions, fixing processing errors, and distributing checks.
- Acts as a liaison between the organization and external benefits providers and vendors, which may include health, disability, and retirement plan providers.
- Conducts or assists with new hire orientation.
- Assists with planning and execution of special events such as benefits enrollment, organization-wide meetings, employee recognition events, holiday parties, and retirement celebrations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to manage sensitive and confidential situations with tact, professionalism, and diplomacy.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Proficient with or the ability to quickly learn payroll management, human resource information system (HRIS), and similar computer applications.
Addison Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Addison Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Addison Group complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.
Payroll and Benefits CoordinatorWashington, DC
Our client, a local public charter school in Washington, DC, is seeking a Payroll and Benefits Coordinator to support their HR and Operations teams. The ideal candidate is someone with proven experience working within a HR team, with heavy focus on pay...Recommended
HR GeneralistAlexandria, VA
Addison Group’s client is looking for a HR Generalist to join their team on a Contract to Hire basis! This role pays $30-33/hr with a conversion salary of $70,000 per year. Apply here to learn more! JOB RESPONSIBILITIES Creating a recruitment plan and ...Recommended
Employee Benefits SpecialistPhiladelphia, PA
Addison Group is looking for a Human Resources Employee Benefits Specialist to provide support for a variety of employee programs ranging from long-term disability to pension information. Primary Responsibilities Providing benefits orientations and enr...Recommended
HR CoordinatorFairfax, VA
Addison Group’s client is looking for a HR Coordinator to join their team on a Contract basis! This role pays $20-25/hr. Apply here to learn more! JOB RESPONSIBILITIES Assist with all internal and external HR related inquiries or requests. Maintain bot...Recommended
Legal AssistantDenver, CO
Litigation Paralegal Location: Denver, CO $50,000 - $65,000 Depending on Experience Candidate Responsibilities: Corresponding with clients to obtain information to assist attorneys in prosecuting claims; Preparing, developing, and maintaining all case ...Recommended
HR DirectorAlexandria, VA
A family-owned catering company headquartered in Alexandria, VA is seeking a Director of HR. This role reports to the CEO and works heavily in conjunction with the Controller. After a hard hit 2020 catering and events have seen an uptick with annual re...Recommended
HR CoordinatorOklahoma City, OK
A local consulting company is looking to hire an HR Coordinator to add to their expanding team! We are looking for an individual with a happy disposition and the willingness to learn all facets of HR. Please apply today! Compensation: $18 / hour Job De...Recommended
Bilingual HR CoordinatorOklahoma City, OK
A local consulting company is looking to hire a Bilingual HR Coordinator to add to their expanding team! We are looking for an individual with a happy disposition and the willingness to learn all facets of HR. Please apply today! Compensation: $18/hr +...Recommended
Human Resources GeneralistAlexandria, VA
Our client, a federal credit union, is seeking a Human Resources Generalist to support a variety of HR functions. The HR Generalist would sit on an HR team of 7, supporting tasks from the HR Manager and Managing Director. This role support 200 employee...Recommended
HR Benefits SpecialistWashington, DC
Addison Group’s client is seeking an HR Benefits Specialist to join their team in Washington, DC! The ideal candidate will have 2+ years of benefits experience and be a professional and organized team player. This role is hybrid and pays $24/hr+, based...Recommended
Human Resources Payroll SpecialistHouston, TX
HR Generalist/Payroll Specialist Full-time 100% in office Location: Northwest Houston Salary: $60,000 + DOE Essential Job Functions: Maintain accurate and effective communications with necessary parties Ensure the accuracy of performed duties through i...Recommended
Human Resource GeneralistAustin, TX
Human Resource Generalist Austin, TX Contract to Hire $65,000 - 80,000 Addison Group has immediate openings for an HR Generalist. In this position you will be assisting new hires and onboarding, handling employee relations, processing benefits, and mai...Recommended
Human Resources ManagerDenver, CO
Human Resources Manager Denver, CO Salary: 80-95k Job Responsibilities Resolve employee relations issues, ensuring policies and procedures are upheld and updated as needed Stay abreast of compensation trends and analysis Collaborate with corporate offi...Recommended
HR CoordinatorWashington, DC
Our client, a law firm in Washington, DC, is seeking an HR Coordinator to support their talent acquisition team and CHRO. This is a mid-level role within HR and must bring prior proven human resources experience. This a direct hire role, offering $70,0...Recommended
Senior HR GeneralistWashington, DC
Our client, a nonprofit public policy organization, is seeking a temporary Senior HR Generalist. This role is hybrid – 1 day in office in downtown DC. This is a 6 month temporary assignment and pays $28-30/hr, based on experience. Candidate Must Haves:...Recommended