We are Here for YOU!
Looking for a trusted partner dedicated to driving results, or more insight into what Addison Group brands can provide? You have come to the right place.
No matter the need, our brands have a solution, no matter the project size, we are dedicated to your success.
Need Verification of Employment or References?
New York, NY
Reference ID: 517244
Start Date: 02/07/2022
Hiring Immediately! Excellent Executive Assistant Opportunity in Manhattan, New York With Prestigious Investment Banking Firm
Pay Rate: $80000 – $90000 / Year
Schedule: Monday- Friday 8:30am-5:30pm *Overtime Opportunities*
- Provide daily administrative support to Managing Directors including but not limited to: processing time and expense reports, drafting and editing correspondence, scheduling appointments, maintaining calendars, travel arrangements, shipping materials, etc.
- Coordinate internal and external meetings including but not limited to team meetings, full staff meetings, all hands meetings, off-site meetings, one-on-one meetings, etc. (in person or virtual room set up, meal / gift ordering, etc.)
- Become Knowledgeable of the company’s business and understand how a merger and acquisition deal process works
- Heavy calendar management
- Submit expense reports through Concur software
- Effectively interface with employees from other business units and senior executives both inside and outside the company
- Serve as point of contact for day-to-day office needs, including maintenance, mail, supplies, equipment, and invoices
- Answer phone calls and direct to appropriate person, or effectively deal with inquiries to the business in general
- Maintain common areas and conference rooms to ensure a professional work environment.
- Ensure facilities and office equipment are always in good working order.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- 5-7 years Executive Assistant / Business Operations Experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Outstanding customer service / interpersonal skills; ability to support multiple executives / varied working styles.
- Strong relationship management skills, ability to build a personal network throughout the company as a trusted team member.
- Ability to be proactive
- Strong time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; ability to communicate clearly and effectively with senior leaders and external partners.
- Excellent computer and calendaring skills to include a working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams), Salesforce, and Concur.
- Fully vaccinated
Executive AssistantNew York, NY
Executive Assistant – Hiring Immediately, Apply Today! re you an experienced assistant with a proactive, thorough, and positive work ethic? Our client is looking for an Executive Assistant to support their Executive Team. This opportunities security an...Recommended
Administrative Assistant/ReceptionistNew York, NY
Administrative Assistant/Receptionist Our client, a prestigious and industry-renowned firm is looking for an Administrative Assistant to join their growing team! Both Direct Hire and Contract to Hire positions are available in the Midtown Manhattan loc...Recommended
Administrative AssistantNew York, NY
Administrative Assistant Our client, a prestigious law firm in Manhattan, is looking for an Administrative Assistant to join their growing team. If you are looking to jump start the new year with a new role full of growth opportunities, this position i...Recommended
Administrative AssistantNew York, NY
Administrative Assistant Our client is looking for an energetic, responsible, and trustworthy Administrative Assistant to join their team on a contract to hire basis. This is a great opportunity to utilize past experience and build on Administrative sk...Recommended
Associate - Management Company Accounts Payable/Expense ManagementNew York, NY
Role: Associate - Management Company Accounts Payable/Expense Management Location: New York, NY Pay Rate Range: $80000 - $100000 / Year Internal Job ID: 557352 A PE firm in midtown is looking for an AP/Expense Management Associate to help a growing fun...Recommended
HR CoordinatorNew York, NY
HR Coordinator Our client, a large international finance corporation is looking to add a talented HR Coordinator to their growing team. The office is located in Midtown Manhattan, and currently operates on a hybrid schedule. This position offers a grea...Recommended
Recruiting CoordinatorNew York, NY
Recruiting Coordinator (Finance/Hedge Fund Industry) Contract to Hire Mid-Town Manhattan, NY Pay: $27 / hour We are currently working with an established and prestigious finance firm in Mid-Town Manhattan. Great opportunity for someone with >1-2 years ...Recommended
E-Billing SpecialistNew York, NY
Role: E-Billing Specialist Location: New York, NY (Midtown) Pay Rate Range: $27 - $30 / Hour Internal Job ID: 565250 Midtown law firm is looking for a temp Ebilling Specialist, based in the New York office, will provide direct support to the Client Ope...Recommended
Executive AssistantChantilly, VA
Addison Group’s client is looking for an Executive Assistant to join their team on a Contract to Hire basis! This role pays $30/hr with a conversion salary of $65,000 per year. Apply here to learn more! JOB RESPONSIBILITIES Act as the point of contact ...Recommended
Data Filing Coordinators - Great Entry Level Opportunity/Data Media Industry!New York , NY
Data Filing Coordinators - Great Entry Level Opportunity/Data Media Industry! Our client is seeking a Data File Coordinators to join their growing team! They offer hands-on training with a dynamic and fun work environment. Great opportunity for politic...Recommended
Executive AssistantCharlotte, NC
The Opportunity The Executive Assistant provides administrative support for the Human Resources Leadership Team, including maintaining schedules and travel, planning meetings and setting up related technology, managing and processing expenses, screenin...Recommended
BookkeeperNew York, NY
Role: Bookkeeper Location: New York, NY (Midtown) Pay Rate Range: $30 - $35 / Hour Internal Job ID: 564825 Midtown NFP is looking for a bookkeeper to come in immediately. Job Responsibilities: Process Bank Reconciliations through QuickBooks on a timely...Recommended
Media/Data Coordinator - Great Entry Level Opportunity!New York, NY
Media/Data Coordinator - Great Entry Level Opportunity! Our client is seeking a Media/Data Coordinator to join their growing team! They offer hands on training with a dynamic and fun work environment. If you enjoy going the extra mile for customers and...Recommended
Business Development Manager (Mondo)New York, NY
Are you ready to create connections that become lasting relationships? Listen, Learn and Make a match with Addison Group! Addison Group is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in America that specializes in contract and direct hire staffin...Recommended
Administrative AssistantBethesda, MD
A highly prestigious Addison Group client in the Rockville, MD area is seeking a no-task-too-small, hard working Administrative Assistant to support office operations as well as clients. *This is a Contract-To-Hire Position Hourly: $20.00-$23.00 Primar...Recommended