We are Here for YOU!
Looking for a trusted partner dedicated to driving results, or more insight into what Addison Group brands can provide? You have come to the right place.
No matter the need, our brands have a solution, no matter the project size, we are dedicated to your success.
Need Verification of Employment or References?
DIR - IT Director - San Jose, CA
Los Altos, CA
Category: Information Technology
Reference ID: 525940
Start Date: 04/25/2022
Title: Director of IT
Location: Los Altos, CA (Must be onsite 2-3X weekly)
No sponsorship offered
Serving as the highest IT role at the Foundation, directs all activities relating to the oversight, vision, planning, development, strategy, operations, executive and management engagement for the Foundation's Information Technology department, including major projects, network administration, electronic communications, specialized databases, cybersecurity, and office applications for local and remote/international locations. Establishes Foundation-wide IT policy, defining services offered, acceptable use practices, and acquisition processes to ensure an appropriate balance between service, value, and cost effectiveness. Leads others and is a trusted member of the Foundation’s management team.
- Critical Job Elements:
- Deeply engage with key IT customers to build trust, confidence, and knowledge of the Foundation’s operations
- Advance the Foundation’s mission and priorities by implementing well-aligned IT solutions
- Lead by example with a hands-on approach that ensures the IT staff deliver quality, reliable, timely and cost-effective IT solutions
- Leverage existing and emerging technology to grow and scale the Foundation’s ability to enable platforms that enable a hybrid work environment while meeting regulatory and compliance requirements.
- Skilled at using and demonstrating how to use critical thinking to solve problems
- Foster relationships with other foundations to learn, share, and potentially even build products or services that can be shared across the philanthropy sector.
- Play the role as ‘thought leader’ within ad hoc Foundation efforts and committees
- Other Important Job Elements:
- Provides leadership across IT and empowers the IT workforce with the skills, knowledge, and flexibility to meet new challenges and the changing environment.
- Manages assigned staff and works with an augmented workforce to ensure work activities are completed in a professional, accurate, and timely manner such that follow up is minimal
- Develops and implements IT strategy, including related policies and procedures consistent with organization needs and anticipated IT trends
- Spearheads projects from the user's perspective, incorporating IT knowledge with understanding of user's operations to ensure user and Foundation needs are met. Designs and optimizes enterprise, governance, and oversight processes as necessary.
- Directs the design and implementation of the IT operating model, staffing structure and governance process
- Establishes and oversees implementation of Foundation-wide technology standards and disaster recovery; ensures compliance and cross functional compatibility, as needed
- Oversees the implementation and running of the cyber security program, including the identification and reporting of risks to Foundation assets
- Ensures cost-effective management of resources by overseeing function's operating budget, contract negotiations and managing Foundation's technology acquisition budget
- Shares insights and perspectives with leadership team around future trends and maintains an effective and proactive involvement in new and useful technology directions
- Ensure quality products and services are being delivered in a cost effective manner within the Foundation by mixing internal and external resources to leverage strategic service provider relationships when most efficient. Develops and follows current IT System methodologies and standards
- Oversees the implementation of application development initiatives, and is responsible for championing best practices and ensuring initiatives achieve business outcomes
- Defines metrics based on overall business objectives, and tracks major system and strategy initiatives against these metrics and communicates to management
- Aligns IT risk management with Foundation-wide risk management
- Effectively represents the Foundation in outside forums and is recognized as a thought leader by the community of foundations
- Provides the Foundation’s executive team with new ideas with respect to business as well as technological opportunities; stays current with technology that will best support the work of the Foundation
- Contributes as a member of the Management Team. Develops plans in conjunction with other members and discusses significant changes in operation's activities
- Other projects as assigned
- Knowledge, Skills, and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, Systems, or equivalent education and experience in a related field
- Ten years of progressing experience in IT leadership positions
- Demonstrated success in managing an IT department
- Working knowledge of the Foundation’s applications and technologies. Familiarity with NetSuite, Fluxx, SalesForce, Adaptive Insights a plus.
- Proven people and project management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including public speaking; proven presentation and negotiation skills
- Key Decisions:
- Provides business solutions that align with Foundation’s strategic objectives
- Exercises good judgment within broadly defined guidelines
- Key Challenges:
- Merges understanding of Foundation needs and its long-term strategy with knowledge of applicable future technologies and deploying effective solutions
- Oversees multiple projects and staff that can impact all areas of the Foundation, outside vendors, and grantees to completion
- Keeps up with relevant technology advances to assess usefulness within the Foundation and stays ahead of user needs
DIR - Director of IT - Dallas, TXDallas, TX
Title: Head of IT Location: North Dallas, TX (Must be onsite five-days a week) Salary: $165-185K + Bonus No Sponsorship available JOB PURPOSE: Serving as the highest IT role within our growing company, the ideal candidate directs all activities relatin...Recommended
DIR - Director of ITJohnson City, TX
Position Summary: The Director, Information Technology provides strategic and IT leadership to ensure security, availability and reliability of Technology infrastructure and applications. Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Leads our efforts in plan...Recommended
DIR - Director of Enterprise Applications - DCSilver Spring, MD
Title: Director of Application Development Location: 4 days Remote / 1 day onsite in the DC area Salary: 150-170K Other info: 37 hour a week environment No sponsorship available Job Summary As the Director of Enterprise Application development, you wil...Recommended
MGR - Manager of IoT Systems - NYCNew York, NY
Title: Manager of IoT Technologies Location: New York, NY - 100% onsite - No Remote Salary: $$130-150K + Bonuses No sponsorship Must be able to pass a background check and credit check 100% onsite in Lower Manhattan Our client is a professional service...Recommended
MGR - Manager of IoT Systems - Denver, CODenver, CO
Title: Manager of IoT Technologies Location: Denver, CO - No Remote Salary: $130-150K + Bonuses No sponsorship Must be able to pass a background check and credit check Our client is a professional services organization with over 650 locations across No...Recommended
MGR - Manager of IoT Systems - Los Angeles, CALos Angeles, CA
Title: Manager of IoT Technologies Location: Los Angeles, CA - 100% onsite - No Remote Salary: $130-150K + Bonuses No sponsorship Must be able to pass a background check and credit check Our client is a professional services organization with over 650 ...Recommended
Principal Digital Marketing AnalystMaple Grove, MN
Open: Principal Digital Marketing Analyst Location: Minneapolis, MN Pay: Up to $150,000 Responsibilities: Develops the marketing automation business requirements & roadmap in collaboration with direct leadership, digital experience, and customer experi...Recommended
VP - VP of IT - DenverDenver (Cherry Creek), CO
Title: VP of IT - Infrastructure Focus Location: Denver (Cherry Creek Area), CO Salary: $150-165K + Bonus No sponsorship available Must be able to be onsite 2-3X weekly JOB SUMMARY: The VP of Information Technology provides hands on management and dire...Recommended
MGR - IT Service ManagerElmhurst, IL
IT Service Manager SUMMARY: The IT Service Manager is responsible for managing a team that provides user support and customer service on all end-user computer systems, software, and hardware. Duties include overseeing and tracking work of technical sup...Recommended
Business Systems AnalystHouston, TX
Duration: 6 month contract to hire Hourly Rate: up to $77 / hour Office Status: While on contract, remote (But will need to be in office, if needed, for specific meetings) once converting, they will more than likely be hybrid (3 days in, 2 days remote)...Recommended
DATA - (2) Senior Data Engineer (Python/Azure)The Woodlands, TX
This is an organizational leader with a heavy front-of-the-room presence, background in data engineering, and a current strong knowledge of designing, building, and advising teams on the implementation of an Azure cloud ecosystem: all aspects of the cl...Recommended
Data Integrity AdministratorBoston, MA
Open: Data Integrity Administrator Location: Boston, MA (Hybrid- 3 days on-site; 2 remote) Pay: Up to $90,000 JOB SUMMARY: The Data Integrity Administrator supports the Finance & Operations Director and, more broadly, the Operations Department in the e...Recommended
INF - Network AdministratorFranklin, TN
Network Administrator – Remote – Must reside in TN and be open to commuting to Franklin as needed 6 month Contract-to-Hire Pay Rate: $25-35/hr W2 Converting Salary: $55K – 75K Technologies/Skills Required - Top 4: 2 years supporting Cisco (They have Me...Recommended
Sr. SAN Systems EngineerWilmington, DE
Open: Sr. SAN Systems Engineer Location: Wilmington, DE Pay: Up to $120,000 Position Summary The SAN Sr. Systems Engineer is responsible for the design, documentation, implementation and support of the SAN infrastructure that CLIENT oversees. Job respo...Recommended
Business AnalystAustin, TX
We’re hiring a Business Analyst for a Hybrid role (one day per week onsite) in Austin, Texas Engage with product managers, internal stakeholders, SCRUM Master, IT Ops and product engineering. Manage and organize multiple projects to maximize value and ...Recommended