We are Here for YOU!
Looking for a trusted partner dedicated to driving results, or more insight into what Addison Group brands can provide? You have come to the right place.
No matter the need, our brands have a solution, no matter the project size, we are dedicated to your success.
Need Verification of Employment or References?
Customer Service Representative
Reference ID: 414499
Start Date: 08/16/2019
Customer Service Representatives
Our client is seeking a Customer Relations Specialist to join their Customer Service Team! They offer hands on training with a dynamic and fun work environment. If you enjoy going the extra mile for customers and want to take your career to the next level, this opportunity is for you!
Location: Austin, TX
- Provides information about products, services, account information, and order-status, takes orders, addresses questions or concerns, and maintains customer profiles
- Resolves service or billing issues by exchanging merchandise, refunding payment and adjusting bills accordingly
- Makes a record of all customer interactions and transactions by recording details of inquiries as well as the action taken to resolve the matter
- Contacts customers in response to inquiries or to notify them of claim investigation results and any order adjustments and performs address verification (AVS) as warranted
- Refers unresolved customer issues to designated departments for further investigation
- Confirms that appropriate changes were made to resolve customer concerns
- Customer Service Representative must have proven experience thriving in a team oriented environment
- Customer Service Representative must possess a minimum of one year call center experience
- Customer Service Representative must have proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Customer Service Representative must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
Why choose Addison Administrative & HR?
- Pay: We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401k, and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment: Many of Addison’s Administrative job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Options: You are presented multiple employment options near your home
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation
Addison Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Addison Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Addison Group complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.
Customer Service / Administrative AssistantEdmond, OK
A growing company in Edmond is hiring for a Order Entry / Customer Service Representative! If you have experience in customer service work apply today! Duties and Responsibilities - Read written sales orders and type into ERP system quickly and correct...Recommended
Customer Service RepresentativeAustin, TX
Customer Service Representative Austin, TX Contract to Hire $16 - 18/ hour Addison Group has immediate openings for a Customer Service Representative. In this position you will be answering 50+ incoming calls per day, assisting customers with with orde...Recommended
Customer Service RepresentativeWashington, DC
Addison Group’s client is seeking Customer Service Representatives to join their team in Northern Virginia! The pay-rate is $13-16/hour. This is a contract position. This position currently hybrid! The organization offers an excellent chance to learn n...Recommended
Member Services RepresentativeReston, VA
Addison Group’s client is looking for a Member Services Representative to join their team on a Contract to Hire basis! This role pays $18/hr and is 100% on-site in Reston, VA. Apply here to learn more! JOB RESPONSIBILITIES Answering phone calls and wri...Recommended
Media/Data Coordinator - Great Entry Level Opportunity!New York, NY
Media/Data Coordinator - Great Entry Level Opportunity! Our client is seeking a Media/Data Coordinator to join their growing team! They offer hands on training with a dynamic and fun work environment. If you enjoy going the extra mile for customers and...Recommended
Customer Service RepresentativeOklahoma City, OK
We are currently seeking Customer Service Representative to join an expanding team! If you are interested in a role that is going offer growth, this position is for you! Compensation: $17/ hour+ Job Description: Process medical orders in accordance wit...Recommended
Operations AssistantEdmond, OK
A growing company in Edmond is hiring for an Operations Assistant! If you have experience in customer service work apply today! Duties and Responsibilities - Read written sales orders and type into ERP system quickly and correctly Compare and audit eac...Recommended
Customer Service RepresentativesWashington, DC
Addison Group’s client is seeking Customer Care Representatives join their team in Washington DC! The pay-rate is $15-16/hour. This is a contract position. This position currently hybrid! The organization offers an excellent opportunity to work with a ...Recommended
Membership Services CoordinatorWashington, DC
Addison Group’s client is seeking a Membership Services Coordinator to join their team in Washington, DC! The Membership Coordinator will play a key role in supporting the efforts of the Membership Department. This is a contract-to-hire role that start...Recommended
Membership Services CoordinatorWashington, DC
Addison Group’s client is seeking a Membership Services Coordinator to join their team in Washington DC! The pay-rate is $16-20/hour. This is a contract-to-hire position. This position currently hybrid! The organization offers an excellent opportunity ...Recommended
Logistics CoordinatorCharlotte, NC
Full Job Description Job Description Salary: $42,700.00- $53,400.00 based upon experience Schedule: 8am-5pm (On Site) Logistics Coordinators are expected to work in a fast-paced environment alongside Customer Service Representatives to ensure that we c...Recommended
Job title: Remote Customer Service Representative Compensation: $15/hr Location: Tulsa, OK Remote (First 2 weeks will be in office training) M-F 8:30AM-5:00PM Requirements: Answer 10 line phone system Excellent communication skills Excellent work ethic...Recommended
Customer Service RepresentativeSchaumburg, IL
Are you looking for a full-time position where you will receive company and colleague support, training, and a competitive compensation? You're in the right place! We are seeking a motivated, professional, and courteous Customer Service Representative ...Recommended
HR CoordinatorNew York, NY
HR Coordinator Our client, a large international finance corporation is looking to add a talented HR Coordinator to their growing team. The office is located in Midtown Manhattan, and currently operates on a hybrid schedule. This position offers a grea...Recommended
Customer Service & Inside Sales RepresentativeBatavia, IL
Customer Service and Inside Sales Representative Our logistics client is currently seeking a Customer Service Representative to join their team. The individual in this role will be the main point of contact for clients orders, shipping questions and wi...Recommended