We are Here for YOU!
Looking for a trusted partner dedicated to driving results, or more insight into what Addison Group brands can provide? You have come to the right place.
No matter the need, our brands have a solution, no matter the project size, we are dedicated to your success.
Need Verification of Employment or References?
Associate - Management Company Accounts Payable/Expense Management
New York, NY
Category: Finance and Accounting
Reference ID: 557352
Start Date: 12/26/2022
Location: New York, NY
A PE firm in midtown is looking for an AP/Expense Management Associate to help a growing fund expand its business.
Established & fast-growing specialized private investment firm based in New York City
The firm has a cohesive multi-disciplinary team which brings together deep industry expertise, operating experience, and investment skills. Reporting to the Management Company Controller, individual will be given the responsibility to enforce firm policies and procedures. The group is looking for a focused, organized and detail-oriented candidate, offering this new hire a platform to demonstrate their abilities to review and analyze data.
- Lead coordinator of the Accounts Payable process including, invoice review and submission through Concur Invoice management system, review of payments and recording of transactions in the General Ledger.
- Review vendor invoices and ensure they meet requirements; properly allocate costs among the funds, if applicable; process vendor invoices for payment in a timely manner; and monitor payment status and follow up, if required, until paid
- Vendor Management – establishing new vendors with int the systems and coordination with Tax Director on vendor documentation.
- Print Checks and submit for review and approval
- Coordinate payments online for select vendors
- Establish new expense allocation methodologies and tracking for new funds and entities
- Track and file Consulting agreements for external consultants.
- Review invoices for proper allocation, categorization, and authorization
- Proactively identify process improvements
- Work closely with outsourced accounting provider as needed.
- Review and analyze General Ledger receivable accounts to propose and seek reimbursement from Funds and external parties.
- Communicate balances of receivable accounts to Fund teams and coordinate reimbursement to the management company
- Tracking of Active/Inactive pipeline deals in order to determine appropriate timing for reimbursement of related deal expenses
Management Company Accounting
- Communicate, review and coordinate journal entries with outsourced accounting provider.
- Perform monthly General Ledger review and communicate proposed changes.
- Provide tracking schedules/pivot tables on a monthly basis to Director of Accounting and CFO for selection of vendors.
- Creation of supplemental schedules to be included in monthly financial statement reporting package sent to firm founders.
- Ad-hoc projects upon request
Expense Management – Corporate Card Program
- Track and manage Corporate Card program for 40+ users/cardmembers
- Enforce Firm Travel & Expense Policies
- Monitor and analyze corporate card spending
- Primary reviewer of expense reports submitted for approval, assuring transactions are in compliance with firm policies.
- Assist in the preparation of invoices to external parties for billable expenses.
- Process wire transfers on banking platforms
- Perform Deposits at physical bank locations and through online banking applications
- Generate Daily Cash report and distribute internally to finance team members
- Review wire transfers generated by outsourced accounting provider
- Verbally confirm wire transfer instructions for new vendors
- 5-6 years of relevant expense management and/or Accounts Payable experience within the private equity, or similar, industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting is preferred.
- Exceptional interpersonal and collaborative skills with the ability to generate creative solutions.
- Comfortable working in a highly collaborative team environment.
- This person should have a high level of integrity and professionalism; proven track record of establishing and implementing a strategic vision with strong partnerships throughout previous firm.
- Keen attention to detail, exceptional organization and prioritization skills.
- Advanced Excel skills (comfortable working with lookup formulas and pivot tables).
- Working knowledge of Concur Expense, Concur Invoice, QuickBooks and/or NetSuite.
- Must be comfortable communicating with various levels of management and efficiently working on time sensitive projects.
Why choose Addison Finance & Accounting?
- Pay: We negotiate high salaries using U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K, and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment: Many of Addison’s Finance & Accounting job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Options: You are presented multiple employment options near your home
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation
Addison Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Addison Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Addison Group complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.
AP SpecialistRandolph, MA
Role: Accounts Payable Specialist Location: Randolph MA Pay Rate: $55000 / Year Internal Job ID: 555195 Are you looking for a growth opportunity for a reputable company with a positive work environment???Our client is looking for an Accounts Payable Sp...Recommended
AP SpecialistLouisville, Colorado
Role: Accounts Payable Specialist Location: Westminster, CO (hybrid) Pay Range: Up to $26 / hour, DOE Internal Job ID: 562230 Are you looking for a growth opportunity for a reputable company with a positive work environment? Our client is looking for a...Recommended
AP SpecialistWakefield, MA
Role: Accounts Payable Specialist Location: Wakefield MA Pay Rate: $60000 / Year Internal Job ID: 560816 Are you looking for a growth opportunity for a reputable company with a positive work environment???Our client is looking for an Accounts Payable S...Recommended
Accounts Payable Expense ProcessorPhiladelphia, PA
Role: AP Expense Processor Location: Philadelphia, PA Pay: $19 - $20 / hour Internal Job ID: 563322 Responsibilities: Process expense related invoices and credits. Timely processing of invoices for payment following terms applied. Review vendor stateme...Recommended
Billing SpecialistNew York, NY
Role: Billing Specialist Location: New York, NY (Midtown) Pay Rate Range: $80000 - $100000 / Year Internal Job ID: 563009 Midtown law firm is seeking a Client Operations Specialist, based in the New York office, to execute the client administrative pro...Recommended
Accounts Payable Specialist - Vendor ManagementSan Antonio, TX
Job Title: Accounts Payable Specialist Location: San Antonio, Texas Pay Rate: Up to $21 / hour; pay is dependent on applicable experience Internal Job ID: 521404 Addison Group is seeking an Accounts Payable Specialist for a contract-to-hire opportunity...Recommended
A/P SpecialistTulsa, OK
Role: A/P Specialist Location: Tulsa, OK Internal Job ID: 564358 An established and quickly growing company in South Tulsa is looking to hire an Accounts Payable Specialist to join their team. This company is looking to hire someone quickly so don’t he...Recommended
AP ClerkOklahoma City, OK
Addison has a client currently looking for an AP temp. If you have strong AP experience and are immediately available we want to speak with you. Please contact us today to discuss this opportunity! Accounts Payable Specialist Job Responsibilities Accou...Recommended
Accounts Payable Specialist Job in Irving, TexasIrving, TX
Job Title: Accounts Payable Salary: Compensation in the mid $50000 Are you looking for an Accounts Payable position in Irving with a stable company who values their employees? Reach out to us today! Our client who is a leader in their industry is looki...Recommended
Accounts Payable SpecialistWashington, DC
Role: Accounts Payable Specialist Location: Washington DC Pay Rate: $ 30-35 /hour Internal Job ID: 563621 Are you looking for a growth opportunity for a reputable company with a positive work environment???Our client is looking for a Accounts Payable S...Recommended
AP/AccountantMendota Heights, MN
Title: AP/Accountant Location: Mendota Heights, Minnesota Pay: $24 - $30 / hour; pay rate dependent on applicable experience Internal Job ID: 558703 Addison Group is seeking an AP/Accountant for our client located in the southern suburbs. This is an aw...Recommended
E-Billing SpecialistNew York, NY
Role: E-Billing Specialist Location: New York, NY (Midtown) Pay Rate Range: $27 - $30 / Hour Internal Job ID: 565250 Midtown law firm is looking for a temp Ebilling Specialist, based in the New York office, will provide direct support to the Client Ope...Recommended
Accounts Payable SpecialistNashville, TN
Role: Accounts Payable Specialist - Contract to Hire Location: Nashville, TN Pay Rate Range: $20 - $26 / hour Internal ID: 563859 Are you looking for a growth opportunity for a reputable company with a positive work environment? Our client is looking f...Recommended
Staff AccountantNew Castle, DE
Role: Staff Accountant Location: New Castle, DE Pay: $29 / hour Internal Job ID: 559664 Responsibilities: Perform the processing and recording of accounts payable transactions and ensure that all invoices and staff reimbursements are paid accurately an...Recommended
Accounts Payable SpecialistVA
AP Specialist Opportunity - Are you looking for a huge growth opportunity with a reputable company in a professional, positive work environment? Our client is in need of an Accounts Payable Specialist to join their growing team. Please contact us today...Recommended